What are typical career goals? Make money, get promoted, save for retirement, etc…
If these are typical career goals, what are atypical career goals?
The answer to this question could be very long and still not necessarily be exhaustive. But here are few atypical career goals I am thinking about.
- Make meaning matter more than money.
- Changes lives, change your community and change world for the better.
- Be creative in whatever your career field you have chosen.
- Build things that matter, make a difference and change lives.
- Cultivate quality relationships with your colleagues, customers, clients, etc…
- Be a good team player, whatever role you serve in.
- Serve others.